Monday, March 31, 2014

COZY MANIC MONDAY










Pink Top: SKYCASTLECO
Aqua Blue Skater Skirt: CINDERELLA
Gold Sandals: A GIRL'S HAVEN
Yellow Wrist Watch: DCGFASHION
Pastel Armcandies: FASHIONSPICEMANILA


Happy Monday everyone! Today's outfit is vivid/bright/vibrant colors. I totally love this look! It's not just girly and fancy-looking, but it also made me feel more finesse. I am fond of wearing skirts due to the fact that I don't see myself as a girl because I feel more like a lady. Of course, feeling like a lady makes you act like one. Right? Being a lady means you have better understanding, matured way of thinking and especially, you have greater respect for yourself and to others. So here's a throwback about this issue.. I remember when I was young (about 7-9 years old), I used to steal my mom's make-up when she is not around (Hahaha I'm so girly before!). I put on powder, eye shadows, blush on and lipstick on my face (I also curl my hair). I was not very good at putting it at first but I learned the proper way eventually. I used to goof around the house acting like a real lady. It's so memorable that I can still remember the details of my childhood. There's nothing wrong if you wish to become a lady when you're still a kid but you will definitely regret that you've exchange your childhood for it. So it's better to just go along and absorb the moments. :)


 I can say that today is a massive day for me. Wanna know why? :) Hmmm.. It is because I woke up this morning, immediately checked my blog and I was so overwhelmed that my blog reached exactly 174 views (exclusive of mine) just for 4 days! Isn't it amazing? Isn't it surprising? Isn't it? :)))) It was so heartwarming to know that there are people who are interested to read the stuff that I wrote. Even though I have written rubbish and nonsense posts, there's still someone who reads it patiently. And with that, I am so uplifted and inspired to write more and to influence everyone who's considerate enough to read it. I admit that I am not a poetic/creative writer, but I am really pushing myself beyond my limits and striving so much to get out of my comfort zone. It is also reasonable for me because I am just a newbie and I know that at some point, I will improve as long as I continue to write and articulate my thoughts. I'll just keep on reading because a good reader can become a great writer. Just to tell you, I have read so much blogs and it encouraged me to write a blog of my own. And yes, it is worth trying! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment